This is a picture of “The Houses of Parliament” in London, England.
Let’s have a little quiz:
1. Who meets there?
2. What do they do there?
3. Do they help you in any way?
If your answers were:
1. “Members of the government”
2. “They represent all the people living in the country” and
3. “Yes, they create laws to protect me and my family”
Then let me congratulate you on getting every one of the answers wrong.
Didn’t do too well on that quiz? OK, let’s have another go:
4. When was slavery abolished?
5. Was slavery legal?
6. Are you in debt to a financial institution?
Here are the answers:
1. The serving officers of a commercial company.
2. They think up ways to take money and goods from you.
3. No, absolutely not, they help themselves and not you.
4. Slavery has NEVER been abolished and you yourself, are considered to be a slave right now.
5. Yes, slavery is “legal” although it is not “lawful” (you need to discover the difference).
6. No. You are NOT in debt to any financial institution.
Does this seem a little strange to you? If it does, then read on:
THOSE IN POWER HAVE A BIG SECRET
Paying tax is OPTIONAL !!
Getting a licence is OPTIONAL !!
Registering a vehicle is OPTIONAL !!
Paying a fine is OPTIONAL !!
Attending a court is OPTIONAL !!
YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO, BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO
Surprised? Well – try this for size:
Every Mortgage and Loan is FULLY REPAID from day one – you can pay it again if you want to, but you don’t have to !! >>>>> click here to read 28,892 more words
OR see below:
(note from willowman, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page at http://www.yourstrawman.com/ you will find a pdf file of whole document to download) >>>>>> Download this web site as a pdf document
blogged from: >>> http://www.yourstrawman.com/
posted by, sweetwillowman ~ Share the truth … Share Love and Harmony… Namasté